Enables the correct ‘Air Gap’ to be achieved. Available to suit all float operated piston type valves. Drop Arms and Adaptors are designed to reduce the risk of ‘back siphonage’ into the mains water supply by increasing the size of the ‘air gap’ between the water level in the tank and the ‘outlet’ of the valve when the valve is in the closed position. it is important to ensure that the correct size is fitted to suit each individual installation. The drop arm should NOT be of a length that would allow the float to swing under the valve body.
- Enables the correct 'Air Gap' to be achieved. Available to suit all float operated piston type valves.
- Drop Arms with varying lengths available on request
- Manufactured from high quality materials
- Suitable for Brass Piston Operated Ballvalves
- Designed to help backflow prevention from contamination into clean water supply